Tea is used as daily morning drink in most of the houses not just because of the flavor but also because of its umpteen numbers of health benefits. Tea reduces the risk of heart disease. It can potentially improve the flow of blood around the body by widening of key arteries and minimizing the risk of clots. Tea also contains antioxidants called “flavonoids”; that slows down the onset and the risk of heart diseases.
With changes in the tastes and preferences of the tea connoisseurs; there has been introduction of many varieties of tea to suit the preferences of the customers. Today, one can taste and try umpteen numbers of exiting flavors of the tea including Darjeeling tea, Matcha tea, Jasmine tea, Green tea, Hibiscus tea etc. Every blend has unique taste and texture and has varied health benefits.
Matcha tea is one such tea that has good health benefits. Matcha tea is the type of green tea made by taking young tea leaves and grinding them into a bright green powder. People buy Matcha tea online in India, because of its amazing taste and innumerable health benefits.
Matcha tea is high in catechin called EGCG, which has cancer fighting effects on the body. As the leaves of this tea are ground into powder, one ends up consuming the whole leaf and for this reason Matcha may have even more benefits as compared to the regular green tea.
Because of many proven health benefits, Matcha tea has skyrocketed in popularity among the tea lovers. Matcha contains the nutrients from entire tea leaf, which results in greater amount of caffeine and antioxidants than typically found green tea.
Below are some of the benefits of matcha tea:
- High in antioxidants: Matcha is rich in catechins, a natural antioxidants; which helps in boosting immunity and health. The anti oxidants help to prevent the damage of the cells and even lower the risk of several chronic diseases.
- Protects the liver: The liver is vital to the health and plays central role in flushing out toxins and processing nutrients. Regular consumption of matcha helps to protect the liver and prevents it from getting damaged.
- Boosts the brain function: Drinking Matcha tea daily improves attention and memory. It contains L-theanine and caffeine that improves several aspects of the function of the brain.
- Great for immunity: People buy Matcha tea online in India as it fortifies the immune system and limits invasion and growth of the viruses and bacteria in the body. Tea has special catechin antioxidant called EGCg, which is effective in fighting and protecting the body against infections.
- Burns calories: Tea of Matcha utilizes fat as an energy source. Green tea catechins activate the thermogenic fat burning activity and thus helps in burning the extra calories and making the person fit and healthy.